2022-06-20 Orekit 11.2 released
Version 11.2 is a minor release of Orekit.
Highlights in the 11.2 release are:
- the Hatch Filter for GNSS measurements smoothing
- the parsing and writing of CCSDS CDM in both KVN and XML formats
- the parsing of SOLFSMY and DTC data for JB2008 atmospheric model
- the parsing of EOP in Sinex files
- new measurements for orbit determination: TDOA, bi-static range and range rate
- support for ITRF 2020 version
- the computation of mean orbital parameters in the sense of Eckstein-Hechler or Brouwer-Lyddane models.
- the J2-relativistic clock offset for GNSS measurements
- an update of the CCSDS ODM v3 format
- an improvement of the frame transformation
This version depends on Hipparchus 2.1