Re: [Orekit Developers] orekit 7.0 and WMM2015

"Bouvet, Sabrina" <sabrina.bouvet@airbus.com> a écrit :

Hello,

Hi Sabrina,

I use orekit library for WMM loading.

The last WMM file cannot be loaded by orekit, even with its last
version.

I investigate the problem and found that the problem comes from
GeoMagneticModelLoader.readModel().

Is it planned to deliver a new version for orekit library?

No delivery date is scheduled for now, but of course we can
always create something if a critical problem arises.

There have been some changes in the geomagnetic fields area
recently, did you check the current development version or
did you use only the official 7.0 release?

If the problem occurs also with the development version, please
open a ticket using our issue tracking system here:
<https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/orekit/issues>.

As always, since Orekit is free software, the community by
itself cannot guaranty fast solving (but we often care
about bug reports, and even more to patches if you have one).
If the problem is a critical one for you and you really need
something fast, do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best regards

Sabrina BOUVET