Re: [Orekit Developers] Database Support Progress

Hello all,

A little update, I have now implemented this functionality with some slight changes and pushed to my repo: https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/socis-2014-database/repository

There are some problems atm.:

1. I haven't added the APACHE license headers, I wanted to ask how the orekit developers go about this? Are there plugins for mvn/eclipse to do this automatically?
2. The tests are not really exhaustive and only serve the purpose of demoing the functionality at the moment.
  a) Persistence.xml has to be created for a test environment
  b) Test more corner cases, e.g. wrong information in the DB
3. The IERSConvention persistance strategy at the moment is fragile, if we rename an enumeration the database will break.

I suppose I will write up a document soon on the implementation and get some feedback before I continue.

Thanks!
Bob