[Orekit Developers] Database Support Progress

Hello everyone,

Inspired by the report delivered by Roberta I wrote up a report concerning my own work so far.

It can be found as an attached PDF and in summary; it shows two design options for JPA and DBUtils (attached seperately as well).

I propose that I implement basic functionality in the form of unit tests with JPA as soon as possible and see how it goes.

PS. I deliberately left out the information regarding the digests of inputstreams as this is better discussed as an extra feature in the end, my apologies for the confusion earlier.

Cheers
Bob