[Orekit Developers] possible outage of Orekit server in the upcoming days

Hi all,

Our hosting company recently notified us they will perform some maintenance on their network, which may involve restarting some servers. We therefore expect some outage of Orekit services (forge, git repository, mailing lists, and static site). We will monitor this and try to restart everything properly if something goes wrong. Don't hesitate to ping me directly if you experience some problems (use my work adress at CS as mailing lists will probably not work if the server is down).

We apologize for the inconvenience