Re: [Orekit Developers] SOCIS 2014

Bob Reynders <tzbobr@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi everyone,

Hi Bob,

Today the list of accepted students was announced [1] and I was very
pleased to see myself on there!

We are happy to have you here.

As mentioned in my proposal and in the mailing list I am currently in the
process of writing my master thesis so I won't be able to do as much as I
would like until after my exams (approximately 28th of June).

This is OK with us. You already sent us a significant analysis beforehand. We can wait for a few weeks with this.

I also mentioned earlier that I would love some reading work concerning
Orekit to give me a broader context since I am primarily a programmer and
not a space flight dynamicist. So any reading material that could help
would be greatly appreciated!

I have sent you offline some elements that I hope will help you.

Looking forward to our collaboration!

Cheers
Bob

[1] http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis2014/?q=node/16