[Orekit Developers] SOCIS 2014

Hi everyone,

Today the list of accepted students was announced [1] and I was very pleased to see myself on there!

As mentioned in my proposal and in the mailing list I am currently in the process of writing my master thesis so I won't be able to do as much as I would like until after my exams (approximately 28th of June).

I also mentioned earlier that I would love some reading work concerning Orekit to give me a broader context since I am primarily a programmer and not a space flight dynamicist. So any reading material that could help would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to our collaboration!

Cheers
Bob

[1] http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis2014/?q=node/16