Re: [Orekit Developers] SOCIS application

On 2014.05.10. 16:12, MAISONOBE Luc wrote:

The most important thing is that you feel motivated by the subject.
From our point of view, which is less important, the hot topîcs are either the data loading if the student is more computer science oriented, and the acceleration in frame transforms if the student is more space flight dynamics oriented. Another subject, also for space flight dynamicists, is the attitude subject, but it may be more difficult.
Hi Luc,

thank you very much for your advice. I have just submitted my application. Based on your criteria, I consider the data loading problem to be the best option. I am from computer engineering so this suits me more and probably I can complement the skills of the Orekit team in this area.

It was requested from us to send the CV as well. I have included a link into the application to my CV in pdf format. I hope this is fine. If you need any clarification or some more details regarding my application, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,
Gábor Kövesdán