Re: [Orekit Developers] Gravity field file without degree 0 or 1

My thought is that if C_2,0 is missing, that is a big problem and
should result in an error, (as it does now) but if C_1,0 is missing,
that is not a problem because we know C_1,0 is identically 0. Basically
I think it should throw and exception when it is missing "real" data,
but not when it is missing data that we know at compile time. Does this
make sense?

Regards,
Evan