Re: [Orekit Developers] Gravity field file without degree 0 or 1

Evan Ward <evan.ward@nrl.navy.mil> a écrit :

My thought is that if C_2,0 is missing, that is a big problem and
should result in an error, (as it does now) but if C_1,0 is missing,
that is not a problem because we know C_1,0 is identically 0. Basically
I think it should throw and exception when it is missing "real" data,
but not when it is missing data that we know at compile time. Does this
make sense?

Ah, yes, you are right, sorry for the misunderstanding.
I think it is worth registering it as a bug in the forge and fix it.
Could you take care of that?

Regards,
Evan