Re: [Orekit Developers] Satellite Tracker demo application

Hello Thomas,

Let me introduce myself.

I have attached a paper I presented at the 4th ICATT in Madrid in 2010. I am very interested in the topic of orbit determination using orekit.

regards,

Paul Cefola

Dr. Paul J. Cefola
Adjunct Professor, Dept. Of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, University at Buffalo (SUNY)
Consultant in Aerospace Systems, Spaceflight Mechanics,&  Astrodynamics
508-696-1884 (Vineyard Haven MA home phone)
978-201-1393 (cell)

paulcefo@buffalo.edu
paul.cefola@gmail.com