Re: [Orekit Developers] [SOCIS] problem converting a jar to android

Alexis Robert <alexis.robert@gmail.com> a écrit :

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Alexis Robert <alexis.robert@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 4:27 PM, MAISONOBE Luc <luc.maisonobe@c-s.fr> wrote:
the command:
 dalvikvm -classpath test.jar org.apache.commons.math.LucTestPerformance

produced the following error:

Dalvik VM unable to locate class
'org/apache/commons/math/LucTestPerformance'
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.commons.math.LucTestPerformance
       at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
org.apache.commons.math.LucTestPerformance in loader
dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[test.jar]
       at: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader.fincClass(PathClassLoader.java:251)
       at: java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:548)
       at: java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:508)
       ... 1 more

That's strange. Can I have the test.jar file to test ?

Alexis

That's strange, the test.jar file you gave me worked on my Nexus One
(both via USB and directly using Connectbot) and on an Android 3.1
emulator.

Just one very stupid question (because I don't really have any other
idea right now), have you made "cd /mnt/sdcard/" before running
dalvikvm ? :) Btw, if you've downloaded the .jar from the web, it
should be in /mnt/sdcard/Download/. I also had the same error when I
used the non-converted .jar.

Yes, I was in the jar folder. I tried with /mnt/sdcard and /sdcard (there is a link from the second to the first). I also tried giving the full pathname to the converted jar. I also tried using '/' instead of '.' as packages separators, and even tried to remove the packages, moving the main class at top level default package.

Nothing worked :-(

Luc

Alexis