Re: [Orekit Developers] [SOCIS] problem converting a jar to android

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 9:24 PM, MAISONOBE Luc <luc.maisonobe@c-s.fr> wrote:
> Yes, I was in the jar folder. I tried with /mnt/sdcard and /sdcard (there is
> a link from the second to the first). I also tried giving the full pathname
> to the converted jar. I also tried using '/' instead of '.' as packages
> separators, and even tried to remove the packages, moving the main class at
> top level default package.
>
> Nothing worked :-(

Hmm. The best idea I have now is to use strace to see where dalvikvm
is looking and why he's not loading the file but I don't think it's
embedded in your firmware. On some firmwares, /data/local/tmp is
writable and can host executable files (i.e. the filesystem doesn't
have the noexec option, the sdcard usually has -o noexec), so if you
want I can give you an arm build for strace.

Alexis