Re: [Orekit Developers] Distribution of orekit-python "egg"

Hi Luc,

Good to hear, I think it is good with an easy-entry to the orekit through python.

I really don't know much about the licensing stuff.

- My work in this process is rather minimal, issuing the right command line parameters.
- The JCC tool that I use for wrapping is under apache 2.0 license as well. http://pypi.python.org/pypi/JCC/
- orekit and common maths library are included in the egg. (common math assumed to be under apache as well)

Microsoft compiler has been used in the process, but as I understand this does not affect the licensing?

Please send me the paper and I can understand it better, I am not really clear right now what the actual content of the authorization is about.

Regards
/Petrus