[Orekit Users] Orekit Multiple Gravity Models

Hi all,

I am trying to generate an application that permits the comparison of multiple gravity models on the propagated position of a satellite. I have found where I can add multiple data files to the orekit-data directory, but I do not see a way to select the model to use. Specifically, through the GravityFieldFactory class I see that there is a list of potential coefficients readers which presumably will read in the coefficients from more than one model. However, through the getNormalizedProvider() method it does not appear there is a way to select which of the providers (models) to use. Is there a work around or other way to do this so that the model to use can be explicitly chosen?

Thanks for the help.

CN