Re: [Orekit Users] [POLL] asking users for a proposed change in Orekit

I'd say I lean towards option #2 as well.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 8:51 AM, Pascal Parraud <pascal.parraud@c-s.fr> wrote:

Hi all,

As both developper and user of Orekit, I would prefer option 2: it has several advantages (easiest implementation, backwards-compatible), and I can't find any major drawback.

Best regards,

Pascal