Re: [Orekit Users] Adding a Constant Thrust Maneuver while propagating.

MAISONOBE Luc <luc.maisonobe@c-s.fr> a écrit :

Pau Hebrero Casasayas <Pau.Hebrero-Casasayas@scisys.de> a écrit :

Hi Luc,

Hi Pau,

Thanks a lot for the reply.
I don't know the maneuver date before the propagation start, is there another way around it?

Just as I said in the mail: build the maneuver during propagation
and add the events to the propagator at that time, something
along the lines of:

    ConstantThrustManeuver ctm = new ConstantThrustManeuver(...);
    ctm.getEventsDetectors().foreach(d -> propagator.addEventDetector(d));

To be more clear, as the propagator adds the embedded detectors only at
propagation start, if you need a new detector after start, you have to
add it yourself by calling addDetector explicitly, just as you would do
for a detector that is not embedded within a force model.

I don't know if it will work, however, as there may be some glitches as
there is no previous state. You will have to test it by yourself, I can
barely help more at this stage.

Thanks again,
Pau

Pau Hebrero Casasayas
Software Engineer
Space
SCISYS Deutschland GmbH
T: +49 6151 4285343 | F: +49 6151 4285399
E: Pau.Hebrero-Casasayas@scisys.de | http://www.space.scisys.de

SCISYS Deutschland GmbH, Darmstadt Office, Europaplatz 4, 64293 Darmstadt, Germany Management Board: Prof. Dr. Klaus-G. Meng (Chairman), Sandra Krewerth, Ulli Leibnitz, Dr. Karl-W. Pieper, Dr. Horst Wulf Registered Office Bochum HRB 13694, VAT-IdNo DE 813242674, WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 74530735