From: Axel Vidmark
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 16:48
To: orekit-users@orekit.org
Subject: Re: [Orekit Users] Mimic TLEPropagator with Numerical?

Justin,

I assume that you are using the python orekit wrapper. https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/orekit-python-wrapper

Note that since python is not a typed language like java, if you are calling java orekit functions from python you need to make sure that they are cast to exactly what the orekit java function is expecting. This usually works fine for floats and ints, but in some specific cases you need to cast the variables before calling the java function.

Regards,

Axel