[Orekit Users] Inertial Frame Question

Hello,

I'm attempting to plot the positions of objects based on a current visualization time (the time my Inertial Frame should be based on; I believe) with each incoming fixed-frame position also having a time but potentially different from the visualization time.

My question, if I make a new transform from fixed to inertial (ITRF to EME2000) with the current visualization time how do I then get the position of my incoming object at it's past or future time?  Is it as simple as making a new transform for the object's time from the fixed frame or do I need to get a transform from the visualization time's inertial frame to the past/future inertial frame?

Sample code or a tutorial somewhere would be helpful but an explanation of the "right" way to transform position information would be useful, too. Thanks!

- Stephen Ranger