Re: [Orekit Users] Ecliptic Frame

Luc,

The attached abstract has been sitting in my "to do" box for several years.

The overall project has implications with respect to coordinate systems.

best regards,

Paul

--
Dr. Paul J. Cefola
Consultant in Aerospace Systems, Spaceflight Mechanics, & Astrodynamics

4 Moonstone Way
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
USA

508-696-1884 (phone on Martha's Vineyard)
978-201-1393 (cell)

paulcefo@buffalo.edu
paul.cefola@gmail.com