[Orekit Users] error using boxAndSolarArraySpacecraft with numerical integrator

I am having a problem using  boxAndSolarArraySpacecraft under solar radiation
pressure with numerical integrators.  I am trying to run one year simulations
for spacecraft of different shapes under solar radiation pressure.  If I choose
the spherical spacecraft shape, the simulation runs fine, but if I change the
shape to boxAndSolarArray, I will either get NaN position and velocity, or I
will get the error:  "Java exception occurred:
org.orekit.errors.PropagationException: out of range date for SUN ephemerides:
2000-08-04T00:00:?" for a long enough propagation time .  The NaN error occurs
when I used a fixed step size numerical integrator (classical runge kutta),
while the other error occurs when I use any adaptive step size numerical
integrator.  Also, these errors only appear for longer simulations (> one
month).  The orbital parameters will influence the amount of time the
simulation can run without error.   Also, for what it's worth, I am calling
these classes from Matlab.

Any help would be much appreciated!!!