Re: [Orekit Users] TLEPropagator Question

Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidhart@spaceapplications.com> a écrit :

On 03/16/2011 05:44 PM, MAISONOBE Luc wrote:
Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidhart@spaceapplications.com> a écrit :

Just to be sure we don't forget it, could you open a request for it in
the tracker on Orekit forge ?

sure, I tried to register at the forge, but did not receive a
confirmation mail yet and my login also does not work.

I have activated your account.

Maybe I have to be manually acknowledged, so I will add the request as
soon as my login works (anonymous creation of issues does not seem to work).

No, this is a classical protection to prevent spam.

Best regards,

Thomas
--
Thomas Neidhart, Software Engineer