Re: [Orekit Developers] OEMWriter Work

I've finished the implementation of the OEMWriter, and the corresponding unit tests.  They are ready for review on branch 259-OEMWriter.  I also created an OrekitEphemerisFile object for easier serialization to an external ephemeris format, with corresponding unit test for showing to/from OEM file.  That is in a separate branch called 259-OrekitEphemerisPropagator off of the original 259-OEMWriter branch.  Both should be ready for review.

Hank