Re: [Orekit Developers] OEMWriter Work

Along the lines of how I used it in my original project we need to take internally generated ephemeris and dump it to an OEM file.  It doesn't jump out at me that there is a way to do that, but I missed the new EphemerisFile stuff and the corresponding linkage to the already written OEMParser so it wouldn't shock me if I missed this as well.  If there isn't I'm thinking of making a second change where we implement an OrekitEphemerisFile or BoundedPropagatorEphemerisFile and a corresponding factory object that builds it to support at least rudimentary output of Orekit generated ephemeris out of the box.