[Orekit Developers] Technical Description and Proposal - SOCIS/Orekit Demo App

Dear Orekit Community,
as SOCIS selected student, I want to share with you the proposal for the project (that you can find in attached), which has, unfortunately, requested more time than estimated: it demanded a preliminary research of the proper support libraries (for wall display, open source and compliant with the purpose), the testing phase for all of them and the writing of the document just to provide the guidelines of the work.

Now I need your support to complete the list of Orekit's features you would like to see demostrated, the more useful ones and the best to show Orekit's capability. In the document you can find those I evaluated as the most significant ones.

Hoping to receive your kind feedback,

my best regards,

Roberta