Re: [Orekit Developers] protected constructors in DifferentialOrbitConverter

Luc,

Do I need to think about cloning the Orekit project again to capture the latest updates?

Paul

Dr. Paul J. Cefola
Adjunct Professor, Dept. Of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, University at Buffalo (SUNY)
Consultant in Aerospace Systems, Spaceflight Mechanics,&  Astrodynamics
508-696-1884 (Vineyard Haven MA home phone)
978-201-1393 (cell)

paulcefo@buffalo.edu
paul.cefola@gmail.com