Re: [Orekit Developers] [SOCIS 2011] Status of the Android application

On 07.08.2011 21:49, MAISONOBE Luc wrote:

>> @Andreas: Yes, it's available on the git here :
>> https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/socis-2011/repository but I
>> don't know about the public url for git clone. I can send you a
>> snapshot of the sourcecode if you want.
>
> The command for anonymous access should be:
>   git clone http://www.orekit.org/git/socis-2011
>
> However, it fails with error "fatal:
> http://www.orekit.org/git/socis-2011/info/refs not found: did you run git
> update-server-info on the server?".
> I have run the git update-server-info command on the server, and I have checked
> the refs file exists, contains valid data, is readable and the directory is
> readable. So I don't understand why the anonymous access fails.
>
> Andreas, do you have anonymous access the main orekit repository ? It is on the
> same server and has very similar setup.
>
> I will ask our sysadmins to look at this problem. In the meantime, either Alexis
> can send you a copy, or I can set up a specific access to Andreas through ssh
> (which does work), for this I would need you to send me directly the public part
> of an ssh key.

I get the same error message.
The anonymous access to the primary orekit git is working for me. I use it since
some time to build the current snapshots. I know from my own servers that a http
access to git is more error prone, so I am not surprised.
Let see if you can fix the anonymous access before we use the regular ssh access.

The git don't contain the converted common-math and orekit jar/dex

I think a step by step example how to do this and run a simple test on the
emulator would be good thing.
The basics are in:
https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/socis-2011/wiki/HowToBuildToAndroid
But I still fail for some (but not all) simple examples (Hello World like) with
dalvikvm. So I would not trust my dx and aapt results.

Regards
 Andreas Rieger