Re: [Orekit Developers] [SOCIS 2011] Status of the Android application

Alexis ROBERT <alexis.robert@gmail.com> a écrit :

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Andreas Rieger <ar@quinput.net> wrote:
Hello,

It seems the apk was not signed.
If you do this with a tool like this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=695701

You're right :)

@Luc: Can you test this apk ?
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6734910/orekit/orekit-20110807.apk (as it
contains some uncommited work for Frames conversion I didn't put it on
the forge but I'll do with the next one :) )

Fine, this was the reason for the failed installation.
This new version installed properly.

I get some force close on the Frame stuff trying to convert P=1000000.0/0.0/0.0 V=0.0/1000.0/0.0 from ITRF (if I remember correctly) to EME2000.

I also had problems converting from TAI to UTC.

Both problems may be due to loading data. I did install orekit data zip on the root folder of the sdcard (i.e. /sdcard/).

@Andreas: Yes, it's available on the git here :
https://www.orekit.org/forge/projects/socis-2011/repository but I
don't know about the public url for git clone. I can send you a
snapshot of the sourcecode if you want.

The command for anonymous access should be:
  git clone http://www.orekit.org/git/socis-2011

However, it fails with error "fatal: http://www.orekit.org/git/socis-2011/info/refs not found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?". I have run the git update-server-info command on the server, and I have checked the refs file exists, contains valid data, is readable and the directory is readable. So I don't understand why the anonymous access fails.

Andreas, do you have anonymous access the main orekit repository ? It is on the same server and has very similar setup.

I will ask our sysadmins to look at this problem. In the meantime, either Alexis can send you a copy, or I can set up a specific access to Andreas through ssh (which does work), for this I would need you to send me directly the public part of an ssh key.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Luc

Alexis