Re: [Orekit Developers] OEMWriter Work

Le 04/01/2017 à 16:56, Hank Grabowski a écrit :
> I've applied these suggestions to the 259-OrekitEphemerisPropagator
> branch, ready for review...

Fine, thanks.

I have added a few modifications to ensure files use standardized
formats. The original tests failed on my computer which is
configured to use French locale, and hence uses comma instead
of dot as decimal separator. Now even on a French computer, the
dot is properly used and the generated files can cross borders!

Everything as been pushed on the master branch.

You can marke issue 259 as solved.